(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired Firefighter
- Occupation: Incumbent
- IBM Corp. Executive,31 Years
- CEO/Pres. Silicon Valley Manufacturing Group, 9 Years
- Corp. VP Nasdaq Stock Market,6 years
- Board of Dir. Ca. Taxpayers Assc.
- Board of Dir. Ca. Transpotation Comm.
- Board of Dir. Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Maintain excellent fire and emergency services
- Ensure financial stability and sustainability without tax increases
- Expand prepardedness for natural disasters including wild fires
- Occupation: Incumbent on the Coastside Fire Protection District
- Director, of the Coastside Fire Protection District and PMFPD since 2001
- Retired School Administrator, Math Tutor, Parent and Coastal resident since1979
- Doctorate in Education and Statistics, UOP,1975
- Member of AARP, American Legion, American Cancer Society, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, and AAUW
- Charity work includes the American Cancer Society
- Specialties in working with children with learning disabilities
- With your vote, I can continue to monitor the budget without compromising our excellent fire and parametic services
- I will continue to insure that there is adequate water resources available to fight fires
- I will continue our emergency preparedness to protect our people, animals and property in emergencies
Jeffrey B. Cockrell
- Occupation: Retired Fire Chief
Max De Vos
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Occupation: Retired Union Representative
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Candidates' Forum
- 30 September, 7:30 - 8:30 pm
- Seton Coastside Hospital, Fireside Room, 600 Marine Blvd, Moss Beach
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.