(Vote Yes or No for Each)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Elizabeth Annette Grimes
72.5% Yes votes ......
27.5% No votes
- Occupation: Associate Justice
- Judge of the Superior Court, Los Angeles County January 1998-March 2010
- Legal career: Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- J..D. Stanford Law School 1980
- B.S. University of Texas at Austin 1976
Tricia A Bigelow
- Decide cases fairly, based upon legal precedent
- Uphold the law
- Treat all litigants fairly
70.8% Yes votes ......
29.2% No votes
- Occupation: Presiding Justice
- Associate Justice, California Court of Appeal, 2008-2010
- Judge of the Los Angeles Superior Court, 1998-2008
- Judge of the Los Angeles Municipal Court, 1995-1998
- Deputy Attorney General, State of California, 1986-1995
- Graduate of Pepperdine Law School, 1986
- Complete judicial duties fairly and impartially, with proper respect for the Federal and State Constitutions, and all binding precedent
- Treat all litigants and counsel with dignity, courtesy and respect
- Timely and efficiently resolve appeals
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Judicial Council of California
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.