Results as of Nov 23 11:12am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (13/13)|
61.7% Voter Turnout (9133/14808)
(31 Total Other Write-In Votes 0.34%)
(Vote for 1)
Volunteers are currently contacting candidates to invite their FREE participation in Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Mayor/Retired Business Owner
- Present Mayor of Paso Robles
- 20 Year City Councilman
- 8 Year Planning Commissioner
- 20 Year LAFCO Board
- City of Paso Robles Fiscal Budget Committee
- 50 Year Volunteer for Paso Robles clubs & organizations
Gary Allen Nemeth
- Fiscally Conservative
- Available FULLTIME as the Mayor of Paso Robles
- Experience & Knowledge to best represent all sectors of the community
- Occupation: Retired Police Officer
- Planning Commissioner, nine years
- AA Cuesta College
- Elected to St. Rose School Board
- Elected to Daniel E. Lewis Middle School Site Committee
- 4-H Board of Directors (Asst. Director and Director)
Michael D. Gibson
- Population Gowth Planning
- Attracting New Business, Re-energize Existing
- Avoiding Budgetary Shortfalls
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 15:00 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.