(Vote for 1)
Volunteers are currently contacting candidates to invite their FREE participation in Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: SLO City Council Member
- Elected to SLO City Council 1998-2002 & 2008-2012
- SLO Planning Commission 1996-1998
- Stanford (BA), Columbia (MA) & Santa Clara (JD)
- Estate Planning Law firm owner and attorney 1993-2010
- Nonprofit volunteer for Anti-Domestic Violence, Open Space preservation & Bike Path organizations
- Married 43 years, two children and four lively grandsons
Paul M. Brown
- Craft a budget which reflects residents' priorities & maintains 20% reserve
- Preserve and protect our Quality of Life in balance with stimulation of our local economy
- Update the Land Use and Circulation Elements
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- City Councilman 2004-2008 (Vice-Mayor 2008)
- Founder - Award winning restaurant - Mother's Tavern
- Instructor - Grizzly Youth Academy
- ARMY Military Police Sergeant
- Lead Singer - Sugar Daddy Swing Kings / The Bangin' 58's
- B.S. Agriculture Education - Cal Poly
Andrew C. Farrell
- Representing ALL city residents
- Opportunities for workforce families to live in our city
- Economic vitality and responsible stewardship of your tax dollars
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Graduating Cal Poly Senior, B.S. International Management, Minor in International Relations
- President, Interfraternity Council, Cal Poly
- Voting Member, Student Community Liaison Committee
Donald E. "Don" Hedrick
- Genuine Community Building- active engagement, collaboration, and communication with every resident, no matter his/her age or history of residency.
- Promoting a Vibrant Small Business Community- working to achieve the reputation of California's "business friendly" small town
- Protecting Our Open Spaces- proactive protection of our signature landscapes for future residents and visitors alike
- Occupation: Artisan
- Treasurer of Ecconomic Opportunity Commission 1975
- Grassroots II Board of Directors mid 70's
- Graduate of Cal Poly University San Luis Obispo 1969
- Operated welding service in same block for over thirty years
- Neighborhood watch for more than the last decade
- Created the Whale's Tail sculpture 35 years ago
- Resist the take over of our town by outside big money developer special interests.
- support our small businesses and encourage development of green businesses
- Listen to and encourage citizen involvement with the decision making process.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of San Luis Obispo
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.