Results as of Nov 23 11:12am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (5/5)|
84.8% Voter Turnout (8118/9576)
(29 Total Other Write-In Votes 0.36%)
(Vote for 3)
Volunteers are currently contacting candidates to invite their FREE participation in Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Frank S. Fratto
Robert "Bob" Putney
- Occupation: Retired Fire Chief
- 35+ years experience in the Fire/Rescue/Emergency Medical/ and Disaster Preparedness profession
- Past President Fire Chiefs Association of SLO Co.
- Graduate Stanford University Paramedic Program
- Emergency Medical Services manager for the City of Napa Fire Dept.
- Married 28 years, two children and one foster child
- Past Chair of SLO Co. Emergency Medical Services Agency Operations Committee
- I will utilize my experience in Emergency Services to continue quality service delivery, while seeking fiscally responsible options to save money.
- I will work to renew efforts to explore and implement inter-agency cooperation to promote increased productivity and cost savings.
- I will support efforts to insure the district sets aside monies for budget challenges as well as supporting a local minor emergency care facility.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Cambria Community Healthcare District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 15:00 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.