Results as of Nov 23 11:12am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (9/9)|
36.9% Voter Turnout (7885/21360)
(22 Total Other Write-In Votes 0.28%)
(Vote for 2)
Volunteers are currently contacting candidates to invite their FREE participation in Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Dianne Elizabeth "Lady Tie Di" Brooke
- Occupation: incumbant
- Associates Degree- Special Education
- Massage Practitioner
- Was Chair / Co-Chair Cambria Coalition for Youth for 10 years
- Was Den Leader / Scout Master Boy Scout Troop 217 many years
- Two previous terms on CUSD Board of Trustees
- Was Supervisor & Executive Director Cambria Youth / Community Center for 5 years
Lee A. Chamberlain
- An equal, quality education for ALL our students
- A safe, nurturing, inspiring educational setting for ALL students
- To provide resources and support for parents and the community as pertains to the personal development of our young citizens
- Occupation: Business Owner/Parent
- CFO Elizabethan Chamberlain Enterprises, Inc
- BS Economics Cornell University
- MBA Bacock School or Management Wake Forest
- Greater Financial Transparency
- Class size reduction
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Coast Unified School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 15:00 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.