(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Director, NonProfit Organization
- US Representative, CA-01, 1993-1995
- Board of Supervisors, 1981-1985
- Sierra Club Legislator of the Year, 1994
- Sonoma County Democrat of the Year, 1994
- Exec. Dir., Voice of the Environment
Wendy A. Roberts
- enhance revenues to improve county budget outlook
- local economic development in food and energy sectors
- environmental protection and enhancement
- Occupation: Non-Profit / Business Consultant
- 1980-1995 University Development at Stanford University and University of San Francisco
- 1995-Present Marketing and Development Consultant for non-profit agencies and small business
- Owner/Manager of Mendocino Tower, a county licensed visitor accommodation in the Town of Mendocino
- Stanford Management Development Program
- Education: A.B. in Psychology and Communication from Stanford University
- MBA from University of San Francisco
- Balancing the budget, reducing public debt and restoring job opportunities
- Preserving public safety and other core services
- Restoring our economy while protecting the environment and our rural communities
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.