San Francisco, San Mateo County, CA
June 8, 2010 Election
I humbly ask for your vote so I may continue to be your representative in the State Assembly. As the Majority Whip, I will continue to ensure San Francisco County's interests are prioritized in Sacramento and I'll focus my legislative agenda on issues that will have a profound affect on the future of California.
- Joint-Authored AB 3084-Prop 1A 2008- to put 650,000 people to work by bringing high speed trains to California
- Led the effort to change our tax system to encourage bio and high tech companies to expand in California
- Co-authored legislation to increase education funding by $3.8 billion
- Authored AB 223 to save the Junior ROTC program in San Francisco Schools
- Co-authored legislation to regulate the rates that insurance companies can charge for health insurance
- Authored AB 1108 to protect children from dangerous toxic chemicals
The Bottom Line
- Authored AB 1767 to require graffiti offenders to perform at least 30 hours of community service
- Authored AB 1778 to stop the looting of curbside recycle bins
Please visit: http://www.fionama.com
- As the Legislature's only Certified Public Accountant I have authored laws to close corporate tax loopholes to bring in revenue for education and vital services
in the Capitol and here at home. I work collaboratively everyday to address the current problems we face while looking ahead to ensure a prosperous future.
Fiona Ma, CPA
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
June 2010 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created from information supplied by the candidate: April 26, 2010 10:08
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.