This information is provided by the candidate
I am running to work hard and effectively for the people of 28th Assembly District and California by focusing on these key issues impacting local communities, including:
With your support, I will be able to tackle these issues from day one as I am the only candidate that has previously worked as a legislative staffer in the State Assembly in Sacramento. Hard work and experience matters to be able to effectively represent our assembly district during these very challenging times.
- Job Creation and Preservation. Get local families working again and supporting local businesses during these difficult financial times.
- Balancing our budget and changing the 2/3 budget requirement. Avoid the gridlock that occurs every summer in trying to approve a balanced state budget and getting it passed on time.
- Neighborhood Safety, including supporting suppression, prevention and intervention. Keep our neighborhoods safe, support local law enforcement in reducing crime and focus on prevention and intervention programs to keep youth on the right track.
- Education is a Top Priority! Provide a high quality education to our students, reduce the high school dropout rates, and ensure that a college education is affordable for our future leaders.
- Healthcare reform. Provide greater access to quality healthcare for local families, workers and our children.
- Water solutions. Work on short and long terms strategies for ensuring an affordable and sustainable water supply for local residents, businesses and farms for a strong economy and healthy environment.
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
June 2010 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
The League of Women Voters does not support or oppose any candidate or political party.
Created from information supplied by the candidate: April 26, 2010 17:20
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org