Results as of Jun 29 4:19pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (22894/22894)
(Vote for 1)
- Party: American Independent
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data
- Assumes the office and duties of Governor in the case
of impeachment, death, resignation, removal from
office, or absence from the state.
- Serves as President of and presides over the State
Senate and has a tie-breaking vote.
- Chairs the Economic Development Commission, is a
member of the State Lands Commission, and sits on
the boards of the California university systems.
- Serves as an ex-officio member of the California
State World Trade Commission.
Secretary of State
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 20, 2010 21:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.