(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Educator/Attorney
- Juris Doctorate, Magna Cum Laude
- Former District Director, Congressman Brad Sherman
- Represented homeowners groups pro bono
- Attended local schools
- Fixing the budget with commonsense solutions like cutting wasteful spending and closing unfair special-interest loopholes.
- Adequately funding education.
- Returning ethics and good-government principles to Sacramento.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Owner of Penta Resources, Inc.
- National Federation of Independent Business board
- Glendale Educational Foundation Advisory board
- Burbank Chamber of Commerce board
- Vice chair of the Burbank Healthcare Foundation board
- Burbank Rotary Club board
- Growing Main Street
- Less Regulation
- Better Education
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.