Results as of Aug 20 9:39pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (247/247)
(59 Total Other Write-In Votes 0.28%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
C. David Eyster
- Occupation: District Attorney
- Occupation: Attorney at Law
- Occupation: Prosecutor
- Prosecutor Mendocino County-2004- 2009
- Procecutor Lake County 2002-2003
- Prosecutor Mendocino County 2001-2002
- Former United States Border Patrol Agent
- Cases will be charged and prosecuted with consistency and fairness to all.
- I will NOT be swayed by politics, personalities, convenience, personal relationships or intimidation.
- All citizens deserve the protection of the law and no person is above the law.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 20, 2010 21:39 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.