(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Special Education Teacher
- 20 years experience teaching students with a wide range of needs and abilities at every grade level.
- Working parent for the majority of own children's school years.
- Collaborated with teachers to develop innovative programs for at-risk students.
- Address the root causes of high school dropout.
- Create community-based apprenticeship programs for all students.
- Facilitate open communication among teachers, parents, administration, and community members.
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Humboldt County native and married father of three
- Business founder and owner
- Community volunteer, sponsor, donor
- Past President and current member of the Sunrise Rotary Club of Arcata
- Member of the HSU Advancement Foundation Board
- Member of the Umpqua Divisional Board
- Keep the best interest of the students as the number one priority, while maintaining financial sustainability in the district
- Enrich and expand extracurricular and vocational programs
- Provide strong and experienced financial leadership in the face of budget cuts and reduced economic resources
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Northern Humboldt Union High School District Offical Site
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.