Results as of Dec 29 12:04pm, 82.1% of Precincts Reporting (23/28)
(9 Total Other Write-In Votes 0.2%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired Budget Analyst
- 22+ Years in School Finance
- Former Director of Fiscal Services for Berkeley Unified School District
- Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Know and understand the legal aspects and requirements of school governance.
- Providing the best for all students including higher education/vocational transitions for all students.
- Long range financial planning based upon the needs of our students and their well being.
- Build strong relationships with our educational partners - South Bay, Cutten, Freshwater, Kneeland and Garfield School Districts.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 29, 2009 12:04 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.