- Occupation: Retired
- B.A. from Lawrence College in Appleton, Wisconsin and a M.S. and Ph.D from USC.
- Filmmaker of educational and documentary films.
- Founder and Director of the Filmic Writing Program in the USC Film School.
- Taught screenwriting and authored THE SCREENPLAY, A Blend of Film Form and Content.
- Conceived and organized a monument to the First Amendment, a memorial sculptural garden entitled BLACKLIST.
- Organized grassroots activities in Los Osos and documented the successful tactics in HOW TO WIN - A Democratic Grassroots Handbook.