League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
San Luis Obispo County, CA
June 3, 2008 Election
County Supervisor; San Luis Obispo County; Supervisorial District 1 Voter Information
Results as of Jun 3 10:59pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (26/26)|
11457 Votes Cast
(43 Total Write-In Votes 0.38%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Frank R. Mecham
- Occupation: Mayor/Businessman
- Mayor of Paso Robles (2000-present)
- Nacimiento Water Commissioner
- Twin Cities Hospital Board Member
- City Councilman (1998-2000)
- City Planning Commissioner (1996-1998)
- Local Businessman and 5th-generation resident of San Luis Obispo County.
Harry L. Ovitt, III
- Protect the North County's great quality of life.
- Support fiscal responsibility in our county government .
- Create jobs and strengthen our agricultural economy.
- Occupation: County Supervisor, 1st District
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 31, 2008 13:37 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.