(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessperson/Councilmember
- Graduate, 1986, Humboldt State University
- Life-long resident of Eureka - work in family business, OH's Townhouse
- Past President, Henderson Center Kiwanis Club
- Past President, League of Calif Cities, Redwood Empire Division
- Past President, California Restaurant Association
- Board of Directors, Greater Eureka Chamber of Commerce
Peter La Vallee
- Creation and retention of good paying jobs. Consideration of all options
- Affordable Housing through better land use, public/private partnerships, developer incentives
- A safer community - filling of budgeted police positions, continued education and training of public safety personnel
- Occupation: Real Property Rehabilitator
Marshall Reed Spalding
- preventing escalating homelessness / stop more shelters
- enforcement of exsisting laws ( & crime )
- clean - up issues (all these things will create jobs - tourism )
- Occupation: Retail Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters Candidates Forum
Wednesday October 18, 7-8:30 p.m. KEET TV channel 13
Viewers may phone in questions to (707) 445-0811
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.