League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
State of California
June 6, 2006 Election
State Board of Equalization; District 1; Republican Party Voter Information
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Republican party,
or as "Decline to State" requesting a Republican ballot at your polling
Results as of Jul 13 4:04pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (6634/6634)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
David J. Neighbors
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- MS in Taxation - San Jose State University
- BS in Accounting - San Jose State University
- Tax Partner - Johanson & Yau Accountancy Corporation
- Financial Advisory Professional
- Tax fairness
- Common sense application of tax laws
- Taxpayer friendly
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Board of Equalization
- Serves on the Board of Equalization, California’s elected tax
commission, a body that:
- Oversees the administration of over two dozen tax and fee
programs including sales and use, cigarette and tobacco,
alcohol and fuels tax.
- Serves as the appellate body for California income and
franchise tax cases.
- Oversees the administration of property tax statewide.
Campaign Finance Data
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 4, 2007 10:13 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.