Click on ballot measure for more detail.
- Measure F06.
-- Cambria Community Healthcare District
64.19% Yes votes ......
35.81% No votes
- Shall an assessment increase from $7 to $25 be imposed by the Cambria Community Healthcare District per unimproved parcel per year and from $20 to $85 per improved parcel per year, on all real property (except that of federal, state, or local governmental agency) within the boundaries of said Healthcare District, for the purpose of upgrading general district operations and increase paramedic staffing within said boundaries?
- Measure G06.
Issuance of a $310,000,000 Bond
-- San Luis Obispo County Community College District
46.2% Yes votes ......
53.8% No votes
(46.18%) Yes / 34242 (53.82%) No in San Luis Obispo County
(60.31%) Yes / 52 (39.69%) No in Monterey County
- To prepare Cuesta college students for skilled jobs and university transfer by:
Shall the San Luis Obispo County Community College District issue $310,000,000 in bonds at legal rates, with citizen oversight and no money for salaries?
- Repairing deteriorating roofs, plumbing, mechanical and electrical systems
- Building and modernizing classrooms, science and computer labs, dental hygiene and job training centers
- Updating classroom and lab technology
- Acquiring facilities/sites and constructing and equipping buildings, classrooms and labs
- Measure H06.
Issuance of a $20,000,000 Bond
-- Paso Robles Joint Unified School District
54.7% Yes votes ......
45.3% No votes
(54.69%) Yes / 4638 (45.31%) No in San Luis Obispo County
(60.00%) Yes / 14 (40.00%) No in Monterey County
- To improve high school facilities by replacing deteriorating portable buildings and relieving overcrowded conditions by constructing permanent classrooms and career oriented centers; renovating and properly equipping older classrooms and physical education facilities; and repairing roofs, plumbing, mechanical and electrical systems, shall Paso Robles Joint Unified School District issue $20,000,000 in bonds at interest rates below the statutory limit? The Board will appoint a citizens' oversight committee and conduct annual audits to assure that funds are spent for no other purposes.
- Measure I06.
Allan Hancock College Improvement Measure
-- Allan Hancock Community College District
(Bond - 55% Majority Approval Required)
57.5% Yes votes ......
42.5% No votes
(57.53%) Yes / 16972 (42.47%) No in Santa Barbara County
(0.0%) Yes / 0 (0.0%) No in San Luis Obispo County
(22.22%) Yes / 21 (77.78%) No in Ventura County
- To improve the quality of programs at Allan Hancock College by:
... shall Allan Hancock Joint Community College District issue $180,000,000 in bonds, at legal rates, appoint a Citizens' Oversight Committee to monitor expenditures and no money for administrators' salaries?
- Improving academic facilities to help students transfer to four-year colleges,
- Improving job training facilities for police, firefighter, healthcare and other careers,
- Upgrading aging buildings, classrooms and technology, and by upgrading, acquiring, constructing, equipping buildings, sites and classrooms
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.