(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Director, Santa Clara Valley Water District 4
- Currently serving as Chair the Board of Directors
- Larry has over 30 years of surface and groundwater management experience
- Larry served the community as watermaster, hydrographer, water operations supervisor and groundwater monitoring superintendent
- Chair of the ad hoc board audit committee
- Represents the board at Agricultural Advisory Committee meetings
- Represents the board at West Valley Flood Control and Watershed Advisory Committee meetings
- Blending the need for community growth with protection of natural habitats, water quality, and water supply
- Increase water re-use in Santa Clara County to reduce the reliance on imported water and sustain a thriving economy
- Provide water management and flood control portion of the County infrastructure so that the community can look to the future with confidence
- Occupation: Water Resources Engineer
- Former Chairman of Board of Water District Directors
- SCV Water District Director: 10 years
- SCV Water District Engineer: 19 years
- Holds two Masters degrees in Water Management
- University lecturer for 8 years - Taught Water Management
- Represented Water District on many local and state committees
- No new taxes / Make Water Board fiscally responsible
- Adopt strict measures to prevent pollution of our reservoirs and aquifers
- Encourage water conservation and recycling to meet the future water needs and to preserve natural environment of SF Bay and Sacramento Delta
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The the Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Experience, Finances, and Collaboration.
News and Analysis
- May17: Candidates Forum, Campbell Library Community Room, 77 Harrison Ave. at Civic Center Dr.
5:00-Supervisor, District 4 Candidates
6:00-Santa Clara Valley Water District Candidates
7:00-Open Space Authority Candidates
Sponsored by the League of Women Voters
- San Jose Mercury News Election Coverage
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.