(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: San Jose Councilmember, 2001 to present
- Teacher, San Jose State University
- Chair, Blue Ribbon Task Force on Ethics
- Chair, Caltrain Joint Powers Board
- Chair, San Jose All Children Achieve and Aging Services Committees
- San Jose/Evergreen Community College Trustee, 1992 to 1998
- Ph.D in education from Stanford University
- Improving locals schools, hospitals and healthcare
- Keeping streets and neighborhoods safe
- Reducing traffic congestion and improving the local economy
- Occupation: Mayor, City of Santa Clara
- Mayor from 2002-2006; Councilmember from 1994-2002
- West Valley/Mission College Trustee from 1986-1993
- J.D., Santa Clara University
- B.A., San Jose State University
- Private attorney in Santa Clara County
- Married to John Boyles; son Colin attends Mitty High School
Linda J. LeZotte
- Protect unincorporated sections of county land from forced San Jose incorporation
- Enhanced transit access for all residents of District 4
- Fiscal responsibility balanced with quality public services, including Valley Medical health care, environmental protection and quality transit
- Occupation: San Jose Councilmember
- Masters Degree Tax Law
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Bachelor of Arts Degree in Behavioral Science
- Former City of San Jose Planning Commisioner
- Member of Association of Bay Area Governments
- Member of League of California Cities
- Seniors / Disabled
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The the Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Experience, District, and Projects.
News and Analysis
- May17. Campbell Library Community Room, 77 Harrison Ave. at Civic Center Dr.
5:00-Supervisor, District 4 Candidates
6:00-Santa Clara Valley Water District Candidates
7:00-Open Space Authority Candidates
Sponsored by the League of Women Voters
Rose Garden Resident
Willow Glen Resident
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.