League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
April 9, 2002 Election
Member, Board of Education; Long Beach Unified School District; District 5 Voter Information
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
James John Choura
- Occupation: professional business owner
- School Boards, Parents and Students deserve a business point of view on policies and decisions that will effect their futures
- Safe school environments are essential to allow students develope, we take all necessary steps to achieve safe schools
- Leadership requires people who can listen to all views the arrive at the best decisions for our childrens future.
- Occupation: educator- Los Alamitos Unified School District
- M.A. - Cal State Univ. Long Beach
- B.A. - Univ. of Southern California
- A.A. - Long Beach City College
- credential- Cal State Univ. Fullerton
- Disney Teacher of the Year Award Nominee-2001
Theresa Lynn Burger
Florence C. Wilson
- Neighborhood Schools
- End Bussing
- Provide safe, healthy environment for students and staff
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Long Beach Unified School District
- City of Long Beach Election Info
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 17:03 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.