League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
April 9, 2002 Election
Member, Board of Education; Long Beach Unified School District; District 3 Voter Information
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Mary E. Porterfield
- Occupation: Educator/Businesswoman
- M.A.- Education (Global Interdependence ) (1993)California State University, Los Angeles
- B.A.-French. Minor: Political Science (1977) University of California, Los Angeles
- Secondary Teacher - Spanish. Lynwood Unified School District
- Member - Central Area Project Committee
- Principal for A Day-Long Beach Unified School and Long Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Certificate of Recognition - United Cambodian Community Center
Kurt C. Bealer
- Building Student Character
- High Curriculum Standards
- Maintaining Safe and Adequate School Facilities
- Occupation: Self-Employed
- College Graduate
- Military Veteran
- Home Owner
- Competition with Edison Schools
- Annual CPA Audits
- Issue all Municipal Bonds Immediatly
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Long Beach Unified School District
- City of Long Beach Election Info
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 17:03 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.