League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
April 9, 2002 Election
Member, City Council; City of Long Beach; District 5 Voter Information
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Ananya D. Mullane
- Occupation: Graduate Student in Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Labor investigator in which inspected factories all over the world to make sure they were not sweatshops
- Volunteeer for the American Red Cross; one of the top presenters last year
- B.A. in International Studies with a minor in Cultural Anthropology at University of the Pacific
- Member of Natural Resource Defense Council
- Member of International Society of Photographers
- Traveled to 44 countries in five years
- Deliver needed services to all residents in the district through open communication with individuals and organizations
- Maintain the safety of our neighborhoods
- Clean up the sweatshops in Long Beach and make sure that each worker is paid according to the law
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Long Beach
- Candidate Statements
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 17:03 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.