League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
April 9, 2002 Election
City Prosecutor; City of Long Beach Voter Information
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Richard L. Poland
- Occupation: certified criminal attorney
- State Bar Certified Criminal Specialist
- Graduate Duke University 1970
- Graduate U of Texas Law School 1973
- Admitted to State Bar of Illinois 1973, CA 1974 NJ 1988
- Teacher: National College of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Tried every type of criminal case from death penalty murder to leash law violations.
- Protect Victim's Rights by Creating a Victim/Witness Assistance Program
- Prevent Domestic Violence by innovative probation techniques
- Prevent further drunk driving offenses by using MADD approved interlock devices.
- Occupation: City Prosecutor
- Lt Col United States Air Force Res.
- Code Enforcement
- Violent Crime
- Domestic Violence
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Long Beach
- Candidate Statements
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 17:03 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.