League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
April 9, 2002 Election
City Clerk; City of Culver City Voter Information
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Lynn A. Baril
- Occupation: Paralegal
- M.S., Wayne State University; M.S., University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Culver City Planning Commission 1994-2001
- Member Culver City Emergency Response Team
- Member Culver City Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- Vice President, Culver City Homeowner Association
- Secretary, Culver City Historical Society
- Get more citizen involvement in identifying and staffing accessible and convenient polling locations.
- Improve notification of all City Council and Commission meetings as well as other important events via automatic e-mail, fax or voicemail.
- Increase voter turnout by getting more neighborhoods involved in the election process, as well as starting a student poll worker program.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Culver City
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 17:03 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.