League of Women Voters of California
Humboldt County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Trustee; Fortuna Union High School District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Order is random and changes daily.
Alan E. French, O.D.
- Occupation: Optometrist
- Incumbent, Fortuna High School Trustee
Eldon G. Whitehead
- Safe school learning environment
- High quality education
- Use the taxpayers money wisely to get the best "bang for the buck".
- Occupation: Retired
- Accountant/The Pacific Lumber Company
- Boy Scouts of America
- Sect./Kiwanis Club of Fortuna, CA. 95540
- City of Fortuna Parks & Recreation Commission
- Scotia Volunteer Fire Dept. (retired)
Thomas R. Bess
- Better educational opportunities for all of the students in our district
- Having the best educators possible for our students
- Acquiring additional funds to renovate all of the High School's facilities
- Occupation: general contractor
- 1975 fortuna high school graduate
- B.S. oregon state university
- maintain current level of services with declining ADA
- improvement of campus buildings
- selection of new principle and superentendent
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:28
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.