League of Women Voters of California
Humboldt County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Trustee; Southern Humboldt Unified School District; 4 Year Term Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 4)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Order is random and changes daily.
- Occupation: Professional Land Surveyor
- B.A. San Jose State University
Mary E. (Siler) Anderson
- improved communication between school board and community
- begin process of long range planning
- team building among school board, administration and staff
- Occupation: Writer
- Member, Supervisory Committee, Community Credit Union
- Member of the 2001 School Restructuring Committee
Paulette Anderson Thiele
Diana Derr Stone
- Restructuring administration, including hiring a qualified Superintendent.
- Restoring Miranda Junior High.
- Developing a new mission statement and long-range educational goal for the district.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:28
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.