(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Order is random and changes daily.
Sheila Rocker Heppe
Richard A. Woods
- Occupation: Technical Director, Humboldt State Univ.
- Incumbent, served on this Board for seven years.
- Youth sports coach for fifteen years [soccer, baseball, track.]
- Resident of McKinleyville since 1969.
Terrie L. Smith
Michelle D. Lock
- All students must be able to achieve at their highest possible level.
- Schools must be responsive to the needs of their communities.
- Comprehensive school programs that include science, math, english, the arts, geography-history & P.E. are necessary for a complete education.
- Occupation: Physician Office Manager/Homemaker
- Parent Advisor, GATE Advisory Committee for McKinleyville Union School District, 2 years, and for Jacoby Creek School District, 3 years
- Parent volunteer conducting Math League after-school enrichment program at Morris School for 2 years,and at Jacoby Creek Elementary School for 2 years
- Parent volunteer in the classroom at Morris School and at McKinleyville Middle School
- M.A. Administration, U.C. Davis; B.S., M.A. Plant Science, U.C. Riverside
- Previous positions include Staff Research Associate at U.C. Irvine, and production supervisor for BD Immunocytometry Systems
Michael J. Cipriano
- To continue to provide safe and comfortable facilities for our students
- To increase communication and consensus between parents, teachers at all grade levels, advisory committees, and the school board
- To ensure that every child is presented with learning opportunites in an environment that is respectful of their individual needs
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|