(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Order is random and changes daily.
Susan L. Brater
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- Founding member, Jacoby Creek Enrollment Committee
- Member, Jacoby Creek Children's Education Foundation
- International firm CPA management experience, 7 years
- Small firm CPA experience, 10 years
- Accounting lecturer, Maui Community College, 2 years
- BA in elementary education
Howard B. Stauffer
- To creatively solve the budget and enrollment problems facing Jacoby Creek School to keep Jacoby Creek a strong, unifying force in our community.
- To include teachers, parents, and members of the Bayside community as well as the administration in the decision-making process.
- To employ good administrators and support teachers in their efforts to educate our children.
- Occupation: Professor at Humboldt State University, and
- Statistician, Redwood Sciences Laboratory
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of California at Berkeley
- Chair of Finance and former President, Humboldt Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
- Vice President, Humboldt Coast Aquatics Swim Club
- Member, Sunrise Rotary Club of Arcata
- Husband of Rebecca Stauffer, Deputy Health Officer, Humboldt County Health Department, and father of two Jacoby Creek School children, Sarah and Noah
Ethan M. Heifetz
David R. Collentine
Harvey M. Kelsey
- To support the outstanding and diverse academic and special programs, and excellent teachers, aides, and staff
- To promote measures to ensure stable or increased enrollment, including consideration of the charter school option
- to support strong parental and community involvement, promoting an inclusive, open, consultative decision-making process for the Board
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|