Click on ballot measure for more detail.
- Measure A.
$34M School Bonds
-- Shasta-Tehama-Trinity Joint Community College District
- Shall Shasta College construct a university center
and establish a four-year college program, expand its nursing, dental
hygiene, and health services programs and construct a health science center,
new science and technology facilities, install energy upgrades, upgrade
science labs and construct and renovate classrooms and college facilities, by
Shasta-Tehama-Trinity Joint Community College District issuing $34
million of bonds at legal interest rates with citizens' oversight and financial
- Measure R.
$600K School Bonds
-- Peninsula Union School District
- To repair, modernize and construct school
facilities and remove safety hazards, shall the Peninsula Union
Elementary School District incur bonded indebtedness of $600,000
at interest rates within legal limits, for school improvement purposes
- Modernizing schools for computer technology including a new library/media center;
- Removing asbestos, repairing roofs and improving earthquake safety;
- Improving playgrounds;
- Upgrading security, fire, and safety systems including outdoor lighting;
- Building a meeting room for community and school use and;
- Building a bus garage/shop at the school site.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.