(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Stephen C. "Steve" Lieberman
- Occupation: Businessman & Working Parent
- Brings a Common Sense Approach to Problem Solving
- Diverse Background in Business Management, Finance & Marketing
- Former Volunteer Firefighter & Police Dispatcher
Ronald P. "Ron" Arnoldsen, D.D.S.
- Insure the Council's Priorities are reflective of the Community's Priorities (Help me! Take the survey @http://www.stevelieb.com)
- Maintain the momentum of Street Repair
- Be proactive & responsive to citizen, volunteer and employee concerns
- Occupation: Dentist
- Bachelor of Science in Biology,University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Grover Beach City Council member (1992-2000) Mayor in 1996
- Graduate of University of Southern California Dental School
- President of Grover Beach Chamber of Commerce 1991
- Past member of Grover Beach Parks and Recreation Commission
- Former Crime Scene Investigator for Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Dept. , Viet Nam Vet.
- Continued street improvements to residentail street.
- Continue to be the taxpayers "watch dog" during the annual budget process and advocate using your tax dollars prudently
- place a high emphasis on residential traffic safety, pedestrian safety as well as vehicular safety
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- Community Service Award recipient
- Paul Harris Fellow recipient
- Youth program volunteer
- Programs serving the needs of seniors, families & youth.
- Continued funding for streets
- Enhancement of downtown business opportunities
- Occupation: Businessman
- Grover Beach City Council Member - Mayor, 1999
- Chair, Millennium Team South County Performing Arts
- Chair, Grover Beach Redevelopment Ad Hoc Committee
- Director, SLO County Economic Opportunity Commission
- Lucia Mar School Facilities Advisory Committee
- Director, Grover Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Continued focus on residential street repair including improvement to Highland Way to hold and attract business
- City redevelopment including a beachfront hotel/conference center at the west end of Grand Avenue to attract local interest and tourist dollars
- A downtown business district that is people, driver and business friendly
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter.)
- Occupation: Cosmetologist
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- League's Candidates' Forum
- Thursday October 19, 7:00 pm
Grover Beach City Council Chambers, 154 S. 8th, Grover Beach