(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Carol L. Fisher
- Occupation: President, Mountain View School District Board of Trustees,
- Member of the Joint Committee on School District Reorganization
- 8 years of engineering and management experience at Hewlett Packard
- Parent of two children currently attending MVSD schools
- B.S. chemical engineering, Stanford University; MBA, Cornell University
Russell W. "Russ" Wood
- Have all MVSD students read, write, and use math at their grade level or above
- Have MVSD communicate effectively and work collaboratively with the community to meet our educational goals
- Have MVSD use well defined processes and meaningful data to make decisions that move us toward our educational goals
- Occupation: Application Engineering Manager
- Parent with daughters in 2nd and 6th grade.
- Former school site council member.
- Current PTA member and secretary.
- 40-year resident of Mountain View
- BS in Business Administration, Cal Poly, SLO
Joseph S. "Joe" Kleitman
- Open communication between community and school district board.
- Effective implementation and evaluation of major board decisions.
- Representation of all students in Mountain View.
- Occupation: Realtor
- Former Mayor, Councilmember
- Father of 3 children - all enrolled in district
- Chair - Huff PTA Formation Committee
- Champion for Children in Mountain View
- Increasing educational opportunities for all pupils in the district
- Creating a parent friendly board of trustees and administration
- Bringing "good government" practices to the board of trustees
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Los Altos - Mountain View League of Women Voters has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on Top priorities.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Candidates Forum
- October 17, 7 to 9 PM
1625 San Luis Ave.