League of Women Voters of California
Marin County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Director; Marin Municipal Water District; Area 5 Voter Information
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- MBA Stanford University
- Over 25 years financial management experience
- Former Marin County Civil Grand Juror
- Marin County Budget Process Committee
- Director, MMWD, since 1995
- Assure a reliable source of high quality water.
- Supports conservation, recycling, and constructing a replacement pipeline from Sonoma County.
- Reduce fire hazards on Mt. Tamalpais.
- Occupation: Educator
- Environmentalist, endorsed by Sierra Club and dozens of environmental leaders
- Public health advocate, endorsed by community health officials and breast cancer prevention activists
- Advocate for women's issues, endorsed by NWPC
- Advocate for campaign finance reform, endorsed by former Governor Jerry Brown
- Public Health and Safety
- Fiscal Accountability
- Environmental Accountability
- Occupation: Marine Salvor
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
San Francisco Chronicle
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.