League of Women Voters of California
Marin County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Governing Board Member; Sausalito School District; Full Term Voter Information
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Bruce O. Huff
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Managing Partner, The Kimber Companies
- Director, Bay Model Association
- Focus on children's issues
- Adapt educational structure to reflect today's society
- Create schools that serve the entire community
- Occupation: Sausalito School Governing Board Member
- Occupation: Pastor
- 12 years as a public school teacher in inner city schools
- 13 years in Ed Technology for private school at risk children
- Masters Degree in Social and Plilosophial Foudations
- Principal and Supervisory Certification
- All children shall receive a quality education
- Improve the perception and trust of the Sausalito Board of Education to the community
- Provide a collaboration between the Board, District and Community to insure the children have an excellent education
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.