League of Women Voters of California
El Dorado County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Board Member; Cameron Park Community Services District Voter Information
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Glyn W. Scharf
- Occupation: Educator/Paramedic
- Retired firefighter
- Former elected Director of the Cameron Park CSD
- Ensure that a community center for all to use is built
- Unify Cameron Park's fragmented and unfriendy C C and R's
- Establish an inviolate sphere of influence for Cameron Park and study the feasibilty of cityhood
- Occupation: Parole Board, Dep. Commissioner
- Former Director, CPCSD
- El Dorado Co. Chief Probation Officer ('86-'98)
- Chair, CPCSD CC&R Committee
- Chair, CP Design Review Committee ('95-'98)
- [former] Cameron Park FD Volunteer
- BA Sociology
David M. Johnson
- develop more sports fields and parks for youth
- build a local community center
- improve the esthetics of our neighborhoods
- Occupation: Attorney at Law
- Cameron Park CSD Board President 1995
- Cameron Park CSD Director 1994-96
- Treasurer: Foothill Kiwanis; Foothills Future
- ED County Bar Assoc. President 1992, 1998, 1999
- BS Business Management
- Prior director: M.O.R.E.
- Build a community center in Cameron Park for activities for all ages
- Development of more sports fields for our youth
- Maintain proper level of fire and emergency services
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:36
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.