League of Women Voters of California
El Dorado County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Supervisor; County of El Dorado; District 2 Voter Information
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Helen K. Baumann
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
- Elected School Board Trustee
- Agricultural Business Owner/Vineyard
- Member El Dorado Grape Growers Association
- Member El Dorado Farm Bureau
- Member El Dorado School Board Association
- Member California School Board Association
- To bring a more taxpayer-friendly approach to establishing budget priorities
- Careful planning to enhance and preserve our quality of life
- Promoting tourism and agriculture
- Occupation: Retired law enforcement
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Administration of Justice, San Jose State University
- Director, Pioneer Fire Protection District
- Director, El Dorado Local Agency Formation Commission
- Director, El Dorado County Ambulance Joint Powers Authority
- Commissioner, El Dorado County Charter Commission
- Councilman, El Dorado County Disaster Council
- Well managed, logical growth with a mix of commercial, industrial and residential development
- Securing new water sources for our future
- Saving agriculture and tourism
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:36
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.