(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Susan A. Davis
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member, United States House of Representatives
- Party: Democrat
- California State Assembly, 1994-2000
- Executive Director, Aaron Price Fellows Program, 1990-1994
- San Diego School Board, 1983-1992
- League of Women Voters, President, 1977
Larry A. Wilske
- Rebuild middle class prosperity
- Keep the promise of Social Security and Medicare
- Reinvest in America - education, infrastructure, innovation, and green energy
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Retired Navy Seal Master Chief
- 14 Overseas Deployments (6-Combat deployments)
- Published Author (Leadership, From the Middle to the Top)
- Community Leader & Coach
- Teacher at the Naval War College / Senior Enlisted Academy
- Grew up and currently lives in the 53rd district
- Repeal of Obama Care
- Decrease Taxes in order to Create Jobs
- National Security on ALL levels
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.