(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Betty T. Yee
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: California State Board of Equalization Member
- 30 years of experience in public finance and tax policy
- BA, University of California, Berkeley and MPA, Golden Gate University, San Francisco.
- Lead comprehensive tax reform.
- Preserve retirement security.
- Model responsible environmental stewardship .
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Mayor/CEO
- Chariman of the Board, California Partnership for the San Joaquin Valley
- Co-Founder, Regional Jobs Initiative
- Develop a comprehensive plan to understand and pay down California's debt.
- Focus California's resources on facilitating private sector job growth.
- Enact analytical oversight of government agency spending to ensure taxpayers' dollars are being spend efficiently and effectively.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data
- As the state's chief fiscal officer, serves as the state's accountant and bookkeeper of all public funds.
- Administers the state payroll system and unclaimed property laws, and conducts audits and reviews of state
- Serves on the Board of Equalization, the Board of Control, and other boards and commissions.
Secretary of State
Candidate Forums, Debates or Interviews
News and Analysis
KQED News Election Watch
- Election Guide
- Click on "Controller" to see a summary, overview of what each candidate would do if elected, the "inside scoop" about the race by correspondent John Myers, and links to other KQED coverage.
- Coverage of this race
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.