(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mike A. Sannella
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- CSUSM Graduate
- Former San Marcos Planning Commissioner
- Former Vice President of San Marcos EDC
- 18 Year Resident of San Marcos
- Community Volunteer
Leonard "Leo" Schempp
- Demand Accountability & Transparency
- Embrace Innovation and Desalination
- Solve Lake San Marcos Water Quality
- Occupation: Water Reclamation Manager
- CA Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator grade V
- CWEA Collection System Operator grade IV
- Chemical Engineer
- Lieutenant Commander, USN (retired)
- Ready access and open dialogue regarding our community's water
- Stable Water Rates in spite of Drought Conditions
- Growth-related projects must be funded & installed ahead of development
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Vallecitos Water District Website
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 23, 2015 14:58 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.