(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Teresa "Terry" Thomas
- Occupation: Microbiologist/Educator/Scientist
- Professor Emeritus, Southwestern College, Microbiology, Environmental Biology, and Human Heredity in the School of Math, Science and Engineering.
- M.S. Microbiology and U.S. Public Health Service Fellow from the Univ. Southern Calif.
- M.S. Biology and National Science Foundation Fellow, American Univ. Beirut
- Homeowner / Resident SW Chula Vista over 30 years Member, Crossroads II, Founding Board Member CV Charitable Foundation, Cofounder SW Civic Assoc.
- CV General Plan Update Steering Committee representing the Env. Open Space and Sustainable Development Vision 2020
- Founder Southern Calif Biotechnology Education Consortium, Current President South Bay Irrigation District, Serve on statewide ACWA Water Quality Comm
- Water quality, reliability, affordability and secure supply/system, water and watershed infrastructure monitoring, and groundwater desalination.
- Enhance green sustainable water and energy efficient technologies, strategic fiscally conservative and ecological balance, water reuse.
- Collaborate to partner for economic progress, educational/grants/rebates outeach, environmental, public health and quality of life for community.
- Occupation: Chief Operations Officer
- Put, YOU, the rate payer first!
- Support a rate stabilization plan to avoid water bill spikes.
- Challenge South Bay Irrigation District and Sweetwater Authority to lead water wise practices.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- South Bay Irrigation District (SBID)
- Sweetwater Authority
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.