(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
J.R. Randy Terry
Timothy N "Tim" Stanton
- Occupation: Director, San Diego Rural Fire Protection District
- Occupation: Retired District Engineer
- 22 years in Jamul
- 18 years as Engineering and Planning Manager for water districts in San Diego County
- ASCE 2010 Outstanding Civil Engineer in the Public Sector
- Chair of San Diego Regional Standards Committee
- Keel Club Captain, United Way Campaign
- BSCE - UCLA, MSCE - CSULA
- Control costs by stressing that you are the owner of the Fire District
- Provde reliable fire protection
- Improve Website and online communications
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Instructional Designer
- Quality Assurance
- Retired USMC Officer
- Safety of District residents
- Financial Responsibility
- Equal Consideration
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- San Diego Rural Fire Protection District Website
- District Profile (LAFCO)
- District Map
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 23, 2015 14:58 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.