(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Civil Engineering Consultant
- Board President, Padre Dam Municipal Water District
- Founder and Principal Owner of Peasley & Associates, Established 1995
- Registered Professional Engineer & Bachelor of Science Degree, SDSU
- 35 Years of Water, Recycled Water, and Wastewater Experience
- Santee-Lakeside Rotary Club Past President 2013-2014
- East San Diego County History and Values
- Stabilize Customer Rates to Lowest Level Possible
- Water Supply Reliability and Sufficiency
- Occupation: CEO MCCO CONSTRUCTIN & REALTY, DIRECOR SMCFD
- PRIOR DIRECTOR PADRE DAM MWD
- PRIOR DIRECTOR SD COUNTY WATER AUTHORITY
- PRIOR CHAIR SD WASTEWAER MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
- PRIOR PRES, SD CHAPTER CALIF. SPECIAL DISTRICTS
- BS AND MS MATHEMATICS, SDSU
- MBA (FINANCE) SDSU
- STABLIZE THE LONG TERM FISCAL STABIITY OF THE DISTRCIT , CUT COSTS AND CUT RATES.
- STOP THE "FOX IN THE HEN HOUSE" PROBLEM THAT PADRE NOW FACES WITH THE BOARD DOMINATED WITH FORMER WATER DISTRICT EMPLOYEES
- CONTINUE TO IMPORVE PADRE DAM'S SANTEE LATES. AS A PADRE DAM DIRECTOR I SUPPORTED THE INSTALLAION OF SOLAR POWER, CONSRUCTION OF CABINS AND UPGRADES
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Padre Dam Municipal Water District Website
- District Profile (LAFCO)
- District Map
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.