(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert Thomas "Bob" Robeson
- Occupation: Fire Chief Officer
- Occupation: Retired Firefighter/ Chief
- Retired Cal Fire Assistant Chief with 38 years of Service.
- Founder & Chair of Eucalyptus Hills Fire Safe Council in Lakeside and helped organize El Capitan FSC.
- Has a Lifetime Special Service Teaching Credential and teaches College Fire Science classes.
- Sits on CSA# 69 Ambulance / Paramedic Advisory Board for the Lakeside Chamber of Commerce.
- Sits on the Public Safety Committee for Lakeside Revitalization Committee, in County Supervisor Jacob District #2.
- Serves as Volunteer Liaison Officer for Lakeside Fire Chief to communicate and coordinate with Professional and citizen organizations in the District.
Peter A. Liebig
- Provide clear lines of Communications through updated written policies and procedures throughout the Fire District Staff.
- Obtain fiscal stability through Strategic Planning and balanced budgeting.
- Restore employee cuts in salaries and benefits as soon as fiscally possible.
Jon J. Lorenz
- Occupation: Retired Firefighter/Paramedic
- Occupation: Incumbent /US Navy Chief
- President, Lakeside Fire Protection District
- 2nd Chair, Heartland Training Facility Authority
- 2nd VP, California Special District Association, San Diego Chapter
- LAFCO Advisory Board
- Chief Petty Officer in the Navy
- AS Electronics
John Charles Weber
- I sought out alternative revenue sources, present effective policies that will continue to provide for Cost Efficiency, Fire Services, and EMS Service
- I have provide polices that will allowed the Management Team to function without Board interference, while at the same time listening to the rank and
- I ensure a no nonsence position on the board allows the board to make confident decisions for the District and the community.
Eric D Ninaltowski
- Occupation: Fire Protection Consultant
- Occupation: Freelance Artist/Parent
- Implimenting simple common sense principles with the interests of the voter in mind, not special groups
- That taxpayers money would be spent in the best way possible
- Having a balanced budget and working on fiscal stability
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Lakeside Fire Protection District Website
- District Profile (LAFCO)
- District Map
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.