(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Kathleen Marie (Coates) Hedberg
- Occupation: Helix Water District Board Director/Prof. Civil Engineer
- Registered Civil Engineer with over 20 years experience working in the water industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Cal Poly Pomona.
- Master's in Public Health from SDSU.
- CA Grade 4 Water Treatment Operator License
- San Diego Chapter, CA Special District Assoc., Board President Since 2011
- City of La Mesa Environmental Sustainable Commission
Maria G. Mariscal
- Water Rates, Policies and Budgets - Fiscally Responsible and Efficient!
- Water Supply and Quality - Safe and Reliable All the Time!
- District Management - Meeting the Needs of the Organization and Customer Expectations!
- Occupation: Water Resources Specialist
- 25-year career with San Diego County Water Authority
- 2-years with City of San Diego Water Dept.
- Stabilize water rates for Helix ratepayers
- Increase local water supplies
- Reduce reliance on imported water
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Helix Water District Website
- District Profile (LAFCO)
- District Map
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 23, 2015 14:58 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.