(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessman/Navy Reservist
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Mayor of Chula Vista, 2002-2006
- Port Commissioner, 2009-2011
- California Coastal Commissioner, 2003-2006
- Councilmember, Chula Vista, 1994-2002
- Police Detective and Officer
- Create good paying jobs right by building consensus to speed up progress on the Bayfront and University Park and Research Center.
- Strengthen Public Safety by giving our law enforcement and first responders the resources they need to make all Chula Vista neighborhoods safe.
- Change the Tone At City Hall by working with all sides and reaching across the aisle to get things done for middle class families.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 23, 2015 14:58 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.