(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: High School Principal
- Doctorate Degree in Educational Leadership with specialty in K-12 education
- Masters in Business Administration
- Teacher, Program Manager, Assistant Principal, ASB Dean, CIS Coordinator
- Adjunct University Professor
- Past President of Professional Adults in Continuing Education
- Former Legislative Representative for Adult Education
Joshua R. Smith
- Implement educational opportunities that promote and maximize individual student success
- A fiscally responsible budget focusing on classroom and student needs
- Provide early and on-going interventions for students with special needs
- Occupation: Epidemiologist/Parent
- PhD in Epidemiology
- Masters in Public Health
- Public Health Professional
Willard "Doc" Howard
- I'm a parent in the District, not a politician. I'm doing this for the children, not a special interest group.
- Returning music, art, science and physical education without sacrificing student achievement
- Continued support of innovative education, including charter schools.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.