(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessman
- 30+ years business experience in Science, Technology, Engineering & Math industries
- 40+ years of community involvement including many Carlsbad organizations
- Currently serves on the CUSD Prop P Oversight Committee ensuring $198M bond monies are spent as voters intended
- Carlsbad organizations incude, Carlsbad Charitable Foundation, Rotary Club of Carlsbad, North Coastal Prevention Coalition, Carlsbad Senior Commission
- Attended California public schools and was first in his family to graduate from college with a Bachelor of Science, Cal State University, Los Angeles
- Direct more dollars in the classroom without placing more of a burden on Carlsbad taxpayers. Find ways to reduce expenses and increase efficiencies.
- Ensure the success of all our K-12 Students. Better understanding the needs of our economy in order to prepare our K-12 students.
- All of our community - Students, Parents, Grandparents, Taxpayers - will be the highest priority. All benefit from a high performing school district.
- Occupation: Library Technician
- BS in Elementary Education
- Currently working in an adult literacy program.
- Worked as a special education aide for 2 1/2 years.
- Worked my way through college by owning a small business.
- Mother of 3 school-aged children.
- My highest priority is that the decisions we make will be in the best interest of the students we serve.
- Being fiscally responsible is essential to running a school district.
- I will use my experience to be an advocate for special education students in the district and their parents.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.