Ranked choice votes not yet available
(1 Elected, Rank Your Choices)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Pauline Russo Cutter
- Occupation: City Councilmember/Teacher
- Adult Education Credential, San Jose State
- School Board Trustee, 12 years; President (3 terms)
- President, StopWaste.org and Energy Council
- Alameda County Transportation Commissioner
- Alameda County Fire Commissioner
- Married to Scott Cutter (37 years), children Gina, Jessi, Clay
- Keep Our Neighborhoods Safe; Strengthen Our Schools
- Jobs for a Thriving Economy
- Create a Vibrant Quality of Life
- Occupation: San Leandro Councilmember/Businesswoman
- BS, Business Administration, with an option in Human Resources
- MBA, Entrepreneurship
- Recreation & Parks Commission
- Eden Area Regional Occupational Program, 2014 Business Person of the Year
- Peralta District PTA, 2014 Very Special Person Award
- Bolster Public Safety
- Economic Development
- Committment to Education
- Occupation: Businessman
- Owner of San Leandro's Historic BAL Theatre
- Entertainment Consultant, Cherry Festival 2014
- Vice President of The South San Leandro Business Association
- Vice President of The Halcyon Foothill Neighborhood
- 2012 ROP Businessman of the Year
- 3rd Generation Treasure Hunter
- Protect The Marina Shoreline
- Public Safety which includes fixing our Roads
- Theatre District and Community Farming/Gardens
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Eden Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Homeless Services and Long Term Finances.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.