Click on ballot measure for more detail.
- Measure A.
Marin County Free Library
-- Marin County Free Library District
(Special Parcel Tax - 2/3 Approval Required)
- To provide critical funding to: upgrade local library maintain library hours; provide children, teen, senior and disabled programs including public
education support; maintain books and digital collections; enhance library facilities and ADA accessibility; and ensure local funding can't be taken by the State, shall Marin County Free Library extend the current approved 2010, $49 parcel tax for 9 years with annual CPI adjustment, including independent citizen oversight and senior citizen exemptions?
- Measure B.
Enhancement to Local Farmers Market
-- County of Marin
(Majority Approval Required)
- MEASURE B: To enhance local farmers' contributions to our economy and provide Marin residents access to healthy, locally-grown food, shall Marin County: permit the Agricultural Institute of Marin to create a permanent home for the Farmer's Market at Marin Civic Center including a market canopy designed to respect Frank Lloyd Wright's building, accessible to pedestrians, bikes and public transit; and an eco-friendly indoor market building not to exceed 30,000 square feet at no cost to Marin taxpayers?
- Measure C.
School Structural Repair and Renovation
-- Petaluma Joint Union High School District
(School Bond - 2/3 Approval Required)
64.9% Yes votes ......
35.1% No votes
(64.9%) Yes / 5,273 (35.1%) No in Sonoma County
Yes / No in Marin County
- To improve the quality of education with funding that cannot be taken by the State; repair deteriorating plumbing and sewer systems; upgrade inadequate electrical systems; increase student access to 21st century technology; renovate P.E. ﬁelds and facilities for school and community use, and modernize/renovate classrooms, restrooms and school facilities; shall the Petaluma Joint Union High School District issue $68,000,000 of bonds at legal rates, have an independent citizens' oversight committee and have NO money used for administrative salaries?
- Measure D.
Elementary and Middle School Upgrade
-- Larkspur-Corte Madera School District
(2/3 Approval Required)
- To maintain high-quality education, relieve overcrowding, and provide safe and modern Larkspur-Corte Madera elementary and middle schools by replacing portables, constructing new classrooms, completing essential ﬁre
and earthquake safety upgrades, removing lead, asbestos and hazardous materials, and upgrading outdated heating, ventilation and electrical systems, shall Larkspur-Corte Madera School District issue up to $19,000,000 in bonds at legal rates, with independent citizens' oversight, no money for administrator salaries and all funds staying in Larkspur-Corte Madera schools?
- Measure E.
To maintain and enhance the San Anselmo Library
-- Town of San Anselmo
(2/3 Approval Required)
- To maintain and enhance San Anselmo Library open hours, adult and children's
programs, and general library services, shall an ordinance be adopted approving a Special Library Services Tax of $54.00 per year per real estate parcel located in San Anselmo with a three percent (3%) annual cost of living increase, for a period of nine (9) years to augment money from the Town of San Anselmo's funding of library services and with expenditures monitored by an oversight committee?
- Measure F.
Appropriations Limits for the Fiscal Years 2015-2018
-- Stinson Beach County Water District
(Special Tax - Majority Approval Required)
- Shall the appropriations limit of the Stinson Beach County Water District for Fiscal Year 2014-2015 be established at $1,425,910 and should the limit for that Fiscal Year be used to determine the limits for Fiscal Years 2015-2016 through 2017-2018?
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.